Thursday, December 1, 2011


Verb: to change repeatedly one's attitude or opinions with respect to cause, subject, etc,; equivocate.

Back in my day that was just called 'changing your mind'.

Just read this article about the top words for 2011.  After recovering from the shock of 'tergiversate' being considered a word, I am appauled that 'Kardashian' is now being considered a noun. Again, wasn't the old word for that just 'Diva' or in this case 'Socialite Diva'?

'iStuff'...well that one ispeaks for itself. I have a personal dislike towards many Apple products so I've never jumped on the iPhone bandwagon...oh did you hear they've been blowing up lately?

Tergiversate. Just don't do it.

1 comment:

  1. I just head the word tergiversate in the movie 'Anything Else' (2003)
    Almost fell off my seat.