|Merri Creek in Coulson Reserve|
- SJ spent half of it in Sydney for that job interview, things seem to have gone well so hopefully we'll hear some good news by the end of next week. Will keep you posted!
- I went for a solo bike ride (and took the above picture) but had to deal with a heap of detours on the bike path and got really cold and frustrated. Will stick to my usual haunts in future.
- had a housewarming party on Saturday evening and wore cream ribbed tights and bright red lipstick with a short tartan skirt. Sort of had a naughty school girl thing going on (well I think so anyway) and it was the end of the night as I was taking off my makeup I realised I'd forgotten to take photos!
- had a brunch on Sunday morning with a couple (MissE and MrR) I had only met once. Discussed some future adventures which I really hope will eventuate. Planning on doing the Great Victorian Bike Ride with them later in the year.
- I've mentioned my work briefly before, but I deal a lot with flooding in Victoria. So I have been pretty busy since Monday, lots of work, lots of overtime, lots of stress and not much sleep. Things are finally calming down and I'm not going to have to work even a full day tomorrow (yay for flex time).
- I managed to make it to my netball game last night, and will finally have a PT session tonight (first time in over two weeks thanks to sickness and work). I'm really looking forward to it for once, working in a stressful operational environment tends to bring on really bad eating habits for me (like the Twisties I had for dinner on Monday night) and I'm really feeling sluggish. Bring on the new week with some clean eating and exercise!
- Oh and my post on Tuesday morning was sent through after a 1am finish at work, not scheduled, just in case any of you noticed. Was the only time I had spare!
This long weekend:
- My sister (MissT) is visiting and arrives later tonight, I haven't even managed to vacuum the apartment or put away the weekend's washing yet so hopefully I can manage that before her airport pickup. Don't have much planned with her over the weekend but hopefully I will remember to take more photos (particularly outfit pics) this time around.
- I will probably have to work (only about 2 hours each morning) which will sort of suck, but be awesome for the overtime.
- My GIVEAWAY finishes. I'm so excited about this and can't believe how many entries I have!
- SJ and I are flying to Brisbane on the Friday evening, I have two Qantas Club passes I have been saving up that we will be using on our way out.
- We a wedding in Noosa and accommodation booked up there for the Saturday night.
- It can't come fast enough!
Hope you're all having a great week! I'm hoping to catch up on my blog reading (and commenting) over the weekend :-)