I'm excited about September.
- the start of Spring (my favourite season...at least it was in Queensland)
- one month away from my birthday month
- my future will be clearer by the end of the month
- I could be back in Queensland by the end of the month
- my parent's celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary (though I'm not there to share it)
- SJ should hear about the post doc by the end of the month
- I might not have to keep wearing fleece lined tights
- I plan to 'finish' my blog layout, finally adding pictures over on the left and finishing off my about me page. It will be 'The A-Z of MissDirections', I have started it at least!
- I'm going to do a big clothing cull so if I have to move again it's much easier
- I'm going to save money (easy when I don't fly to QLD every other week!) so I can more plausibly daydream about buying a house soon.
- SJ and I are going camping in the Grampians this weekend, means I might finally have some more interesting pictures to share with you..decided it was time we start seeing Victoria before we (possibly) move again!
- Since I now have a phone with Instagram I can finally join in properly with fat mum slim's photo a day thingy. Though I feel like I'm a bit late to the party! Hopefully I don't forget.
Hope everyone in Melbourne enjoys the uncharacteristically sunny weekend!