|Given my love of red, I made an effort to capture the reds of Europe, I can't wait to really play with these photos!|
I have been for just over a month now and I haven't exactly been busy but the time has gone quite quickly.
To bring you up to date, here's what you need to know:
- I had a great time on the trip and intend to blog about it soon
- I'm still working out how to blog about it and not make it boring or super long or crazy photo heavy
- Though I took 8730 photos so I could post 100 photos a day for the next three months...
- Except I haven't been through my photos or edited anything yet (with the exception of grabbing those red pics above)
- What is a good number of photos per blog post anyway? I might have to ask the twitterverse
- I kept a travel journal, some entries are boring but others I wrote 'in situ' and I feel like I captured the moment well, I'm hoping to share parts of those entries with you
- Most of my immediate memories from the trip are around how hot it was
- The rest are about how sick I was
- Since being back I've had lots of days of work and spent lots of time in bed
- I'm okay, just a mix of infections and virus and being really, really exhausted
- I'm living on my own in Melbourne, SJ has moved back to Brisbane
- No, we didn't break up, he sort of has a job
- Yes, that's exciting, but it's only casual work and may run out in October
- Yes, it's hard to be apart
- Yes, I am trying to get back to Brisbane (still) I have applied for a job, so fingers crossed for me please
- I'm heading back to Brisbane this weekend (yay!), Melbourne is too cold in comparison right now
- My sister's pregnancy is going well, she's 30 weeks now and it's starting to feel real
- Planning for her baby shower is in full swing, MissT is doing most of the organising but I've helped where I could
- MissA's only 50 days away from her wedding now, I'm in heaving planning for the hens night with the other Bridesmaids. Super excited about something there but I can't give you details until after the fact, she reads this blog.
- I've exercised once since I last blogged, it was a disaster and I ended up have a few days off work that week. I'm really hoping to shake the last of my sickness soon, get into a good routine and become a cross-fit addict while I'm living solo
- The next two months are busy enough for me, two weddings, one hens night + planning, one baby shower + planning, one weekend away, my birthday and hopefully, hearing some good news and starting a move to Brisbane!
And hopefully, lots of blog posts to share my life with you all.